Saturday, February 28, 2015

Promises to keep



It's time to redeem my pledge to myself - to finish that bag promised long ago to my niece and to also complete the task I set for myself this month - my goal for the 'Year of lovely finishes' but looks like I may have left it too late! I have the fabric all cut out and even the interfacing fused but cannot progress as there is a power outage here. No power since morning and it is late evening now with no signs that it will be restored. I am hoping that I can sew tonight and finish it and perhaps using the fact that I live in the East to get it linked.
 And yes I managed it. Thank God it is Pacific time for the linky party or I would have not made it. Made a silly mistake and had to go for the seam rippeá¹› Sewing at midnight is not my thing and next time i am finishing a week ahead to avoid this kind of mess-up.

Linking it with AYOLF at Sew BitterSweet Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment