Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Come September

I have become quite lazy about writing blogs. Perhaps it is because the keyboard on my laptop has issues and writing on a tablet is not very easy. Last month I waited till the last day to pen out my monthly target and as luck would have it had no internet starting from the 7th till almost the end of the month. Not that I learnt a lesson. This month we are on 7 the and here I am writing my blog!!! But on the other hand I do keep up with my sewing which is all that matters ultimately.
I did finish the train quilt and it has reached the intended recipient!

This month I am working on another quilt for a child and again it has a lot of scope for creativity! The theme is the Old McDonald song and I expect it to be very colourful! Hopefully I will finish it and make a start on a gift for dh who will celebrate his sixtieth this year!
Linking with OMG

4 comments:

  1. This is the most adorable train quilt! I love that you included learning opportunities, and on the border too. I am looking forward to the Old McDonald quilt coming next, hopefully this month for your One Monthly Goal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heidi! I love doing quilts for little kids. One can splash colour around and not go wrong!

      Delete
  2. Very cute quilt. Sounds like you have some fun ideas for the next quilt. Hope your Internet is more stable this month. It's such a pain when it's not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kate! Does not look like our internet will improve in the near future!

      Delete